Search This Blog

WELCOME!!!

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

CAFE Posters and Covered Boxes

Ok... I was supposed to "officially start preparing for my classroom" on Monday. It is a quarter to 2 a.m. on a Friday night/morning (yea, I know) and I am just getting around to creating this post. I have been so distracted. I went out on Monday afternoon to pick up a FEW things, (whatever... I spent close to $250) If you are wondering what those FEW items were, you probably already know the answer. YES, things that I DON'T need! Ugh!! (Intervention for a retail addiction is needed!)Once I got home on Monday evening, I figured that I needed to get focused and get busy, but every time I thought I was going to get started, I was distracted by something else. Yep, a week full of distractions.. EXCUSES!!... Shame on me! So this afternoon, I put forth a greater effort to get motivated to work on a few things. This is what I came up with after a few hours. I created my CAFE Posters using Microsoft Word (I used MS Paint to create the image). I really like how they turned out (it took long enough). I am so ready to print and laminate them!

                                    
I covered a few boxes for classroom storage with my theme colors. I used wrapping paper and duct tape. Sorry the picture is so blurry, but they are super cute (I think!)! I still have to cover a box with turquoise. I didn't have any on hand. Hopefully I will get around to doing that tomorrow, now that I have a little motivation. I also have to make labels for the them.


                          



No comments:

Post a Comment