Search This Blog

WELCOME!!!

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

AWARDS, AWARDS, AWARDS!!!

Hey everyone!!! I'm feeling super special this week... Why? I'm going to use all caps to express my excitement about all the love I've received this week. I FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BECAUSE I WAS NOMINATED, NOT FOR ONE, BUT TWO... I SAID TWO AWARDS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm all smiles over here!) Let's not turn that smile upside down by not following the rules, so here they are:

One Lovely Blog Award:
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Follow the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers!

                                 

The first award, One Lovely Blog Award,  came from Teaching Joys. THANKS A BUNCH!!! She has a really nice blog and she's having an awesome giveaway. HURRY on over there and check out the blog!

The Versatile Blogger Award:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Include a link to their site.
3) Include the award image on your post.
4) Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6) When nominating, include a link to their site.
7) Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

                                


The second award, The Versatile Blogger Award, was passed on to me from two lovely bloggers, Lara over at the Organized Teaching Addict and Teaching Joys. (Yep! I'm telling you she is awesome!) Thanks Ladies!!!!

Here's my randomness:

1. I hate doing laundry! I go months a time without washing. No, I don't wear dirty clothes. I just buy new ones when I "don't have anything to wear." (which leads me to #2)

2. I have enough clothes to not wear the same outfit twice for at least a whole year. Sad, but true!

3. I own 180+ shoes! ( My husband has the nerve to ask why I want a new house with an enormous closet... DUH! This is exactly why!)

4. I love DIY and craft projects!

5. Of my many talents, I'm an awful gardener! Plants BEWARE!

6. My favorite TV shows involve crime, mystery, and drama! Such shows as Law and Order (especially SVU), First 48, Criminal Minds, and NCIS. My drama show of the summer weeks is Maury... You are the father! (Yes, I know! I like to see if my predictions are correct. Uh huh...reading strategy..  making predictions... I know you are going to try it! You don't have to tell me! LOL!

7. On average, I cook twice a month. It's not something that I enjoy doing (I don't like to do the dishes, and neither does my other half. Yes, we have a dishwasher- WHATEVER!) I think WE just enjoy eating out ALL the time!

I hope this isn't cheating, but I would like to nominate the same blogs for both awards. Here are my nominations:

Tonya's Treats for Teachers
               Tonyas Treats for Teachers

Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
               

Teaching in Room 6
               

Teaching with a Touch of Twang
               Photobucket

Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
               

Fifth is Fabulous!
             
5th Grade Rocks, 5th Grade Rules
               Button
From Blood to Books!
                From Blood to Books!

What the Teacher Wants
                Photobucket

T is for Teaching
               

Lessons With Laughter
               

5th Grade Tomfoolery
               5th Grade Tomfoolery

Fifth Grade Dugout
               Fifth Grade Blog

Fifth Grade Fancy
               Fifth Grade Fancy

Mrs. Allen's 5th Grade Files
               Button

Whew!! Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awards! I'm so very jealous of your shoe collection!

    Fifth Grade Dugout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I love your theme! That shoe collection will not stop growing. I stopped counting after 180 because I have officially run out of space to keep them. I am in the process of looking for an action building to purchase to house all of my stuff until my hubby decides to buy me a new house. Wedge heels are my new favorite shoes to buy. :)Thanks for stopping by and joining my blog!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your awards!! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordon. Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shernika! Thank you for the award!! I love your blog!! I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! That is too cute that you buy new clothes when you run out of clean ones! I hate laundry also and might just need to adopt your plan. :)

    Delighted in Second
    Hope you will join my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete