One Lovely Blog Award:
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Follow the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers!
The first award, One Lovely Blog Award, came from Teaching Joys. THANKS A BUNCH!!! She has a really nice blog and she's having an awesome giveaway. HURRY on over there and check out the blog!
The Versatile Blogger Award:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Include a link to their site.
3) Include the award image on your post.
4) Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6) When nominating, include a link to their site.
7) Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
The second award, The Versatile Blogger Award, was passed on to me from two lovely bloggers, Lara over at the Organized Teaching Addict and Teaching Joys. (Yep! I'm telling you she is awesome!) Thanks Ladies!!!!
Here's my randomness:
1. I hate doing laundry! I go months a time without washing. No, I don't wear dirty clothes. I just buy new ones when I "don't have anything to wear." (which leads me to #2)
2. I have enough clothes to not wear the same outfit twice for at least a whole year. Sad, but true!
3. I own 180+ shoes! ( My husband has the nerve to ask why I want a new house with an enormous closet... DUH! This is exactly why!)
4. I love DIY and craft projects!
5. Of my many talents, I'm an awful gardener! Plants BEWARE!
6. My favorite TV shows involve crime, mystery, and drama! Such shows as Law and Order (especially SVU), First 48, Criminal Minds, and NCIS. My drama show of the summer weeks is Maury... You are the father! (Yes, I know! I like to see if my predictions are correct. Uh huh...reading strategy.. making predictions... I know you are going to try it! You don't have to tell me! LOL!
7. On average, I cook twice a month. It's not something that I enjoy doing (I don't like to do the dishes, and neither does my other half. Yes, we have a dishwasher- WHATEVER!) I think WE just enjoy eating out ALL the time!
I hope this isn't cheating, but I would like to nominate the same blogs for both awards. Here are my nominations:
Tonya's Treats for Teachers
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
Teaching in Room 6
Teaching with a Touch of Twang
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
Fifth is Fabulous!
5th Grade Rocks, 5th Grade Rules
From Blood to Books!
What the Teacher Wants
T is for Teaching
Lessons With Laughter
5th Grade Tomfoolery
Fifth Grade Dugout
Fifth Grade Fancy
Mrs. Allen's 5th Grade Files
Whew!! Enjoy your day!