Search This Blog

WELCOME!!!

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday!!!


Happy Friday Everyone! I'm just getting in from spending some QT with the hubby. But of course, I had to drag him to a few of my favorite stores. Do you know this man gave me a 15 minute time limit in each of the stores......(Little does he know, it only takes me 30 seconds or less to find something I want. Ha ha! ---jokes on him! :) Anywho..... I thought I would share my finds from today by linking up with Fun In Room 4B for the Fabulous Find Friday linky!

Here's what I added to my corner in the living room today:

          

Zebra Print Pens in my colors!!!! ($.40) @ Office Max. I will be going back to get the rest of them. I couldn't get all of them today like I wanted to with you-know-who breathing down my neck.

          

3-ring binder, tablet, and composition book (Wooo, hooo...)

          

Books-a-Million $1.00- Mad Libs!! I love these! I used one I found on the Internet last year for a creative writing activity. My students really enjoyed it!

               

Who can live without ribbon??? Not me, especially not these! Don't know how I going to use them just yet, but I can't live without them!
 

And for the house..... I can never have too many shoe organizers. I found this one at Ross for $9. Now I can get the 3 pair of shoes I've been hiding in my trunk without you-know-who all in my business. I'll just use the line I always use..... "I already had these!"  (tee-hee)  27 more to go to fill this baby up! :)

          


I'm headed to the trunk now while someone is napping. He's exhausted trying to keep up with me! :)
Enjoy your Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment